Verituner

rbrekne@broadpark.no rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sat, 01 Sep 2001 13:47:18 +0200 (MET DST)

I keep hearing nothing but really good comments from this multipartial approach
machine. I remember a while back hearing comments about the doability of several
of the functions this machine purports to have down pat... multipartial display,
realtime sampling with accuracy, even the basic multipartial approach to
determining the tuning. All for a price that is very comparable to anything else
on the market. Of course being an advocate for the shift to the multipartial
approach in ETD's almost since I first started using Tunelab and RCT, this both
pleases me and really does'nt suprise me either. But I respect those who voiced
scepticism far too much to simply discount their previous comments.

I wonder if anyone has had any negative experiences with this the verituner so
far.

Antares.... you wouldnt happen to be interested in a quick trip to Stockholm to
attend the Nordic Convention this October would you ???... hehe.. you could
bring this Verituner along and give us a look...and hey... I'd get to meet you
finally as well.

RicB