Fw: Brass Damper Dowels

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 08:49:48 -0400

Someone (Jon Ralinovsky?) suggested I consider brass damper dowel from
Renner. I just thought I would forward their response.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lloyd Meyer" <renner@rennerusa.com>
To: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: Brass Damper Dowels

> We do not have these for uprights.  We specialize in grand action parts
and, as you know, have an extensive selection for grands.  For uprights,we
only stock hammers and the upright butt that was in your kit.  I would
recommend Schaff.  They recently bought American Piano Supply so between the
two companies they would have the largest assortment of what you are looking
for.