Bush & Lane Upright

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:58:41 -0400

Hi Del. You responded to the post regarding an offer of the free Bush & Lane
upright. I'm just curious what your focus was on the back. Are you looking
for the laminated bent rim for the soundboard mounting? Or something else?
Curious minds want to learn. I service one Bush & Lane with the bent rim
feature. It says cabinet grand on the fallboard - and with this one there is
something to back up that claim. I also features a grand-type capo system
for the upper two treble sections (a real pain to mute around).

Terry Farrell