stability of pitch raises

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 01 Sep 2001 21:18:56 -0500

Hi Paul,
              Just start at A0 and go like the clappers.  The machine does
the thinking for you.  I deviate slightly if the end of the tenor bridge is
very sharp compared to the rest of the piano.   Then I will lower the first
8 to 12 notes of the tenor first.  then start at A0.   I have found that to
be more stable, and less lightly to climb back up as much.
Roger