stability of pitch raises (Ron's question)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 19:14:59 -0400

Kent,

If I understand what you are saying, then I disagree for this reason:  What's
fair for the other guy should be considered fair for me as well.  Would I
understand if the dentist or the local mechanic charged me more money to
"punish" me if I didn't hire them as often as they thought I should?  No.
Obviously, more labor should receive just compensation, but "punishment
surcharges?"  Perhaps you would not object to that, but I would, and therefore I
vote against it.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA