"Loss of Tone" Complaint

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 02 Sep 2001 22:20:12 -0500

>    Terry, picture this; You take the action out, then you depress the
>pedal,,,,,,,, Huh?
>    You might want to re-read the posting.

Oh no! It's OK, because the same string under the same damper, only on the
back side where you can't easily reach it, doesn't get funky and therefore
doesn't need cleaning - somehow. I don't see why the string under the front
of the damper shouldn't be extended the same courtesy. I mean, as long as
the "suspension of  disbelief" convention is in effect, shouldn't we at
least make a minimal attempt to be consistent?

Ron N