Old S&S vertical, local advertised prices

Mike and Jane Spalding mjbkspal@execpc.com
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:44:49 -0500

Correction:  Vintage 1898 Steinway, not 1989.  I've got to learn how to =
use more than 2 fingers at a time on this keyboard....
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Delwin D Fandrich=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 9:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Old S&S vertical, local advertised prices

  =20
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Mike and Jane Spalding=20
    To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
    Sent: September 02, 2001 8:51 AM

    Today in the Milwaukee Journal, there are two ads for Steinway =
verticals:

    "Steinway ebony upright.  Perfect condition.  $5,000."

    "Vintage 1989 Steinway 54" upright, completely restored, =
exceptional, $7,000/obo."

    FWIW.

    Mike=20
---

  =20
  I'd be interested in knowing what the /obo turns out to be.
  =20
  Del