Betsy Ross pianos

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 19:54:20 -0500

Hi Phil,
              Yep they exists.  A very competitive piano with that
wonderful Canadian Instrument, sold exclusively by the Hudson Bay Company
and the Sears chain.  Dah, Dah. The Mason and Risch  Century 2.   Fanfare
now.   Special features include, enhanced false beats.  Each instrument is
so customized, to allow your favorite tooner to choose special scaling,  he
can  toon to the falsie, or to pitch, which ever is louder.   Each unison
has it's own vibrato especially built in,  making it very desirable to over
weight Mezzo Soprano's.  Such music when the fat lady sings.  The keys like
to take their time returning, this will delight the slow romantic players.
 Butt springs add a delightful squeek, groan, and tympani section,  they
are designed to break at the drop of a hat, this is called the control
factor, not to be confused with QC,  So please treat it with gentle love.

Other special features for technicians,  the back support and pin block
assembly is designed to last 15yrs,  then separate. The maker considered
this a no fault divorce.  The same happens with the bridges.
It is understood that the manufacurer also had shares in a lag bolt
company. And has cornered the market on epoxy distribution.

Now as to piano tone, well it would seem to be a close relative to the
Banjo.  We in Canada have a keen interest in trying to market these gems in
the deep south. And are earnestly looking for technical representives in
the area, to sell and maintain these fine historical works of art.     Will
consider swamp land in Florida on trade, but no Gators.

Only all maple actions will be exported. A special Robertson screw driver
will be supplied at no cost.  Just in case you have to get the thingee
apart.   Matches and lighter fluid will also be supplied at no charge, so
as to relieve frustrations if it reaches the breaking point.

A perfect 4th of July piano.   Bonfire, and fireworks.

Have fun Roger