Betsy Ross pianos

RCzekay@AOL.COM RCzekay@AOL.COM
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:43:40 EDT

Well put Terry,

The Betsy Ross was nothing more than a toy piano, and why any respectful
technician would even give a second thought to replacing plastic flanges, and
taking the customers money, when the end result will still be a piano that
plays and sounds like a toy, is beyond me. But of course, the customer is
always right, right? It would be doing the customer a big favor to try to
educate him, and to try to improve his taste in music, by purchasing a piano
that really is one.

This reminds me of the squares of yesteryear. Years ago I made a beautiful
desk out of one, and the same is true for the Betsy Ross. Make a bench out of
it, or better yet take it to the junk yard.

Roy Czekay
Milwaukee, WI