Betsy Ross pianos

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:50:45 -0700

  On the other hand, "congratulate them on the finest purchase they've =
ever made"?  How can one justify that?  There's got to be a middle road =
somewhere.  Let's find it.=20

  Regards , Clyde

         Clyde,=20

            I agree that statement was a bit over the top, but when =
compared to all the other consumer goods purchased over a lifetime, this =
little piano could have provided more enjoyment and enrichment than any =
other item in the house. Nine hundred dollars spent forty five years ago =
--- Thats twenty bucks a year !

       We recently had a discussion about the piano as investment. All =
the cars , couches and T.V.'s are long gone. Tell me what compares to =
this shiny little thing, false beats and all .

         Tom Driscoll