hammer juice

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:39:05 EDT

>How many plastic keytops do I put with how much acetone to make the best
>>hammer juice?

   I have it on pretty good authority that the C&A department of S&S has
stopped using this hardener, (too noisy).
    4:1 lacquer to thinner is a really good way to start, and I recommend it.
 If speed is really a factor, use acetone instead of lacquer thinner,  it
dries just as fast, but doesn't seem to penetrate the hammer as readily as
when using thinner.   This may be good or bad, depending on how you juice.
REgards,
Ed Foote RPT