Verituner

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:18:36 +0200

Being a master aural tuner and at the same time a master machine tuner, is
pretty cool too.

My wife is a composer and she writes her music with the aid of a Macintosh
computer.
Her former teacher is more 'old fashioned', he still writes music with a
pencil and an eraser.
His handwriting is beautiful.
I do understand about aesthetics, but also about the aesthetics of a well
designed and beautifully accurate machine.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland