Kincade "grand" <was Betsy Ross>

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:33:29 -0500

At 09:50 09/04/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>With all this talk about how awful Betsy Ross pianos are I'm
>surprised that no one has yet mentioned my #1 hated PSO/POS
>piano.  I am of course referring to those spinets and
>consoles that were produced by the Kincade Furniture company
>marketed under the name "Grand".

I recall seeing them at a "truckload" sale in the late 70's.  Now, just
what was the thing which makes me remember that sale??

The asking price was...  TADA! ~$1000.

That was/is the only thing "grand" about them.

Conrad Hoffsommer -
I've been wrestling with reality for most of my life.
I'm pleased to say I've won.
mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu