Verituner

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:57:15 -0500

>My wife is a composer and she writes her music with the aid of a Macintosh
>computer.
>Her former teacher is more 'old fashioned', he still writes music with a
>pencil and an eraser.
>His handwriting is beautiful.
>I do understand about aesthetics, but also about the aesthetics of a well
>designed and beautifully accurate machine.
>
>friendly greetings
>from
>
>Antares,

Hi Antares,
But I LOVE the machinery. Ed was talking about quality of tuning, and I was
more concerned with maintaining interest. The quality of my tuning is quite
adequate to my standards and clientele, most of whom I acquired because
they were having trouble finding a tuner who could meet their requirements
until they tried me. That doesn't mean that I couldn't be a better tuner if
I dedicated myself to the cause. I surely could. There are just plenty of
other causes and areas for betterment that I'd rather spend my energy and
resources on. It's a wide world, and it's full of mysteries that need tamed.

Ron N