hammer juice response

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:21:46 EDT

Thanks to all of you who gave information on the hammer juice. I appreciate
all of the advice.

It's interesting to note the differences of opinions there are on the
subject. I only asked about the mixture because I think there is a time to
use it. Knowing when to use it is going to be the important thing.  I am
aware of the lacquer and thinner approach, and how to use it. But I know
there are times when the acetone and plastic mixture will come in handy.

Again, thanks for the advice.

Wim