Lemonade

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:49:11 EDT

Mark,

If it makes your day even brighter, a few months ago I pulled the
keys-locked-in-car thing, and had no wire with me.  So I called campus
safety, and they succeeded in fully separating the door linkage with their
gizmo. Then my assistant showed up and we got in with some piano wire.

Had to take the door apart to re-connect the linkage.  No biggie, campus
safety had succeeded in popping off the locking device for the linkage, but
nothing actually broke.  But what a nuisance.  Moral of the story:  don't
lock your k.....  No, can't fix that one.  More like, things could be worse,
and don't let campus safety help you tempt fate?

Bill Shull, RPT
La Sierra University, CSUSB (no longer Univ of Redlands!)