Keyes

w peterson wpeterson2@socal.rr.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:59:05 -0700

     The Auto Club in most areas will open your car.  They sometimes =
have a guy that cuts plastic keys thin enough to keep in your wallet.  =
Most locksmiths also have these keys.  You can also buy a slim jim at =
many hardware stores.  If you have a car with electric locks you must be =
taught how to use the slim jim or you are in worse trouble than before.  =
I keep a slim jim under my spare tire cover. =20
     You can buy a lock box for around 20$ and have your customer hang =
it on their door when they cannot be home.  I have several customers =
that I do this with.  You can also sell them to churches and schools as =
there is a type that can be used as a padlock on some of the fallboard =
locks.  There is also a model that can be screwed to a flat surface. =20

The Locksmith Lurker.