work in Alabama was Re: hammer juice

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 23:14:46 -0400

>  At least for now, during the honeymoon stage, I
> can do no wrong. I hope I can keep them happy.

For two or three years then they learn to expect more and more and more, you
wear yourself out trying to be more a hero and you end up ruining your health
and setting up impossible conditions for your inevitable replacement.

Set you pace to what you would do for yourself and absolutely positively no
more.  Learn to say no right now and mean it.  You can only be the hero for so
long then your feet turn to clay and they bitch and bitch and bitch.

SET YOUR LIMITS NOW or never.

Ask me how I know someday.

		Newton