shimming keyslips

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:39:53 -0400

Or glue a paper match to the inside of the hole in the keyslip.  THis can be
peeled down if it is excessive and does work very nicely.

On Kawais you can bend the keyslip metal brace by stepping on it while one end
is on the floor.

Steinways you can bend the metal pin outward until it works.

I don't like using keyframe spacers but I have seen it done.

THen, you can relocate holes.   Aaarrrrggg.

		Newton