Tuneoff challenge

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 14:03:30 +0200

Well guys...ok... lets take a twist on this as long as everyone seems so
into it. Lets also include some expert at using the Peterson tuner. Same
audience aproval ratings and the rest of our appraisal criteral to
apply. I am sure that would provide us with just as interesting
information relating to whether the SAT is truly better then the
Peterson. .  Better yet... YEA !! lets do a tune off between the
Peterson, SAT, Tunelab, RCT, and Verituner. To keep it fair and neutral
we can employ 30 professors of music (piano as main instrument) from
accross the country and tell them all straight out that they are judging
the best machine tuning. It oughta be a very enlightning affair.

RicB :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.