Tuneoff challenge

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:25:36 +0200

Well hey Roger....thats what they pay us the big bucks for now
aint it ?? :) You and me start hunting down sponsers... we can
get all the major networks involved... stage some kind of
enourmous phoney arguement going on... sorta like the WWA.... but
not quite so obvious... We ask for only 225 dollars an hour...
peanuts compared to what advertisers will pay the networks.....
we gotta set down this think group ....  get the ball rolling...
:)  Oh yea... we gotta come up with suitable stage names for the
participants... any suggestions... I mean Jim Coleman is an
obvious "Dr J.C. Doom" or something like that..... but Ric
Moody.... hmmmmm...

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.