Tuneoff challenge

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:26:50 +0200

I like the smiley... better then my grin... never could figure
out what gets some people about that word.... but whatever.. :)

Sure tho... I'll help arrange it. We can do it here at the
University of Bergen. You guys supply the tuners, and the
audience... I'll supply the location and the pianos. I can even
throw in a couple piano proffessors...:)

I am sure you will all just love Bergen. Its beautiful.

Seriously tho... if there is anything I can do to help organize
anything the PTG wants to do... I would be pleased pink to help
out.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne