Killer Octave - Warranty Issue?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 23:35:20 -0400

Terry,
    I can see your point a little, but coming from a car background your
analogy doesn't work. If you had a badly seated exhaust valve
performance would suffer all throughout "the scale" not just in one RPM
"killer octave" range. I do feel that a brand new product should have no
blatant problems but again I come back to what I wrote earlier. As Wim
pointed out, it may well have been the best the customer could do and
was originally very happy cloth ears and all. Now he's filled with
anxiety over his newly acquired buyer's remorse. Just food for thought.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté