Bridge Repairs ?

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:25:37 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_eAmUKZWUs+KATcpmYn5T7w)

--Boundary_(ID_yEVIeRSUeKntJR9HpEtEfg)
Hi Ric,
          I have seen them on old clunkers, as a patch up repair for broken
out
bridges.  It works, sort of.  But they make a hell of a mess of the bridge.
Major recapping is the only remedy after they have been used.

Roger

At 04:47 PM 9/8/01 +0200, you wrote:

> [Image]
>
> Hi Folks, I ran into these today on the nett, have never seen them
> before. Looks like a way of bypassing the use of bridge pins really.
> Anybody tried these ?
>
> --
> Richard Brekne
> RPT, N.P.T.F.
> Bergen, Norway
> mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no
>
> 253a50.jpg
>
> Hi Folks, I ran into these today on the nett, have never seen them before.
> Looks like a way of bypassing the use of bridge pins really. Anybody tried
> these ?
>
> --
> Richard Brekne
> RPT, N.P.T.F.
> Bergen, Norway
> <mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no>mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no

--Boundary_(ID_yEVIeRSUeKntJR9HpEtEfg)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_yEVIeRSUeKntJR9HpEtEfg)--

--Boundary_(ID_eAmUKZWUs+KATcpmYn5T7w)
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 253a50.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 16426 bytes
Desc: not available

--Boundary_(ID_eAmUKZWUs+KATcpmYn5T7w)--