Terrorists.

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:48:40 -0700

    Horace wrote:

    "1. Don't joke about it, even if you think it might help cheer =
someone
up."

    Absolutely, Horace. Just remember that people, when under stress, =
often react in wholely inappropriate ways. Some people respond by trying =
to laugh even a situation such as this off. It's their only defense =
mechanism. If any of you encounters someone reacting in this manner, it =
may not mean that they really are reflecting their true feelings, so =
don't be too hard on them.=20

    The events of this morning are hard to comprehend, or grasp the =
enormity of the destruction. I would guess a death count of tens of =
thousands. God be with us all in the days ahead.
    In regard to loss of life and destruction of property, what happened =
today is much worse than what happened at Pearl Harbor. Not =
strategically, unless our financial markets were the real targets, which =
they probably were.

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com