[Piano-Technicians] Disaster!

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:15:31 -0600

At 04:57 PM 9/11/01 +0000, Bob in London wrote:

>We are watching the television pictures in London unable to believe our eyes.
>The proportions and consequences of this disaster are incomprehensible.
>
>Our thoughts are with you all.

In Canada we have been doing the same. I was just on the IRC #pianotech
channel with Brian Lawson in SA, Susan Kline and David Vanderhoofven
discussing it... Terrible thing.  I'm sure we'll be talking about it
tonight too... and maybe for weeks to come.

I was there during a trip to New York back in the 90s... standing on the
observation deck of Tower Two watching the world go by.  Even after
watching Hollywood disaster movies I never imagined anything like this.

My condolences to all Americans, and to the world. Unfortunately, this may
change *everything*.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
mailto:john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom