Fwd: [PixDaily] SOUTH AFRICA IS THINKING OF YOU

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 19:04:43 -0500

List,

This has even come in from a joke list I'm on. I've been watching it ever
since the coverage started. Just unbelievable.

A friend from the music office at UH has just recently moved to New York
and his roommate worked in the World Trade Center but was able to get out
about 30 min. before the second tower collapsed!

Avery