Terrorism

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 20:05:58 -0400

	Dear Colleagus and List

First of all my deepest sympathy

Today I started the day with a very busy day untill early in the afternoon being
at a customer house, I received a call asking me to watch the news, I asked
my customer to switch the TV on, and then I was able to follow up on the tragedy
which took place in US. In Caracas, everywhere business slowed down as thousands
of people watched inshock and  disbelief what was being brought by the news.

As for myself I strongly condemn this type and any type of terrorism. I cannot
think of any excuse, either political or for ideals that for killing thousands
of people which like you or me are inocently carryng out their jobs to provide
for their families, not counting all the people who was just enjoying a nice
morning to shop arround.

At last, let me add that I do not consider this attack to be solely on the American
People, whoever does something like this is attempting against the whole world
and it should be condemned anywhere in the world,  My prayers and my family
prayers are with you today and with the hope that all the reponsible people
will be found and punished

Elian Degen