It's been quite a day

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:33:34 -0500

Carol,
At 22:15 09/11/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Within moments, the plane crashed into a mountain far away.

You don't have to be close to be affected.  I'm in Iowa, but my cousin and
her family live real close to where that plane went down in PA.  Finally
getting through, I find that her granddaughter's elementary school
janitor's home was close enough to impact site to have some damage, but
fortunately no one on the ground was hurt.

Conrad Hoffsommer -  Decorah, IA  (563)-382-8525

Usually I try to take it one day at a time, but lately several have
attacked me at once...