Piano connections in lower Manhattan

philromano@attglobal.net philromano@attglobal.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:28:40 -0400

I have had the priviledge of working for a truly wonderful artist, =
Ryuichi Sakamoto, and a wonderful piano company, Pro-Piano both of whom =
are located in lower Manhattan, NYC. I'm happily relieved to report that =
I was able to contact both yesterday afternoon and that all are as well =
as can be expected. I hope they will be able to continue their work =
bringing music to the world without too much disruption in their daily =
lives.
=20
Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC