terrorism

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@home.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 20:12:06 -0700

List,
Our country seems to have a huge history of hindsight when dealing with =
the rest of the world. Why can't our government ever heed prominent =
citizens' groups like the Heritage Foundation which I support =
wholeheartedly. Sorry if you think this is off  piano related topics, =
but if we don't have a safe work place...anyhow, please take a few =
minutes and read the document at this web site of the Heritage =
Foundation from last July(2000) if you are at all interested in the =
Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan.
http://www.heritage.org/library/backgrounder/bg1383.html
Thanks for your concerns.
Joseph Alkana  RPT