Autographed piano follow-up

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:54:24 -0400

Donn,

If no one is answering the question it might be because no one feels
qualified to answer.  If that is the case, I would keep the added value
on the very low side, but I am only giving my opinion, which in this
case isn't worth much.  On the other hand some autographed items do
indeed carry a great deal of value for collectors, but on pianos?  Hard
to tell.

Certain names in certain contexts certainly are important.  For example,
if I knew a grand piano was remanufactured by Willis and David Snyder,
that means something to me because of the recognized quality of their
work.

Regards, Clyde