Dont know what to say

Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:49:46 -0500

Kevin Ramsey,

At 06:45 09/12/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>     Richard, every time I think of myself on one of those planes, I think of
>getting three or four other men together and rushing them. I mean, I'm
>probably going to die anyway, may as well do it resisting.

Today, I am thankful to the pilot and/or passenger heroes of the flight
which went down in Pennsylvania. They saved untold numbers of lives by
finding a field.  Yesterday, my cousin found a couple of parts from that
plane in her yard.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College, 700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
Voice-(563)-387-1204  //  Fax (563)-387-1076(Dept.office)
=== Note new area code === mandatory 1 December 2001  ===

"Reality continues to ruin my life." - Calvin and Hobbes