Dont know what to say

philromano@attglobal.net philromano@attglobal.net
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:05:13 -0400

Brian Trout wrote:

"The strength of our military had no effect on the ability of these people
to do some significant damage."

Brian,

As the son of a retired Air Force officer and the brother-in-law of the
commander of the "Flying Tigers" I can assure you that the strength of our
military had a great effect on these people doing no more damage than they
did. If our military was any weaker than it is right now (thanks largely to
the past administration - and I'm no Republican) the damage would be much
greater and perhaps in many more locations than it is today. Get on your
knees tonight and thank whatever God you pray to that the people who
"choose" to protect our country are there.

BTW, I leave for NYC on Sunday to attend a seminar at Steinway. as a former
New Yorker, I don't know what I'll do when I see the skyline sans the WTC.
Most likely weep.

Phil Romano
Myrtle Beach, SC