September 11, 2001

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:36:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2001 3:20:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
Billbrpt@AOL.COM writes:

<< I also suggest that everyone be behind the President and whatever decision
is
 made about a response to this.  >>

Bill and all:

My fervent hope is that we not overreact. Our fundamental ethic is not eye
for an eye. Nor is revenge an acceptable national motive for action. But to
eradicate the seeds of terrorism--vengeful hate, misplaced religious
principles, the acceptance of amorality--the disdain of human life and of
humanity and compassion--, these are truly the proper forces from which to
build a posture of national rectitude.

Paul Revenko-Jones