Dont know what to say

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Phil,

I understand your point, and I'll be the first to
say I appreciate the military and what they stand
for and the amazing things they are capable of.

I didn't mean my comment as a slam against the
military in any way, and I'm sorry if it came
across that way.

My point was that this attack, which killed
perhaps up to 10,000 people (?) had nothing to do
with an army coming across the Atlantic with guns
blazing.  It had nothing to do with missile
technology.  It had nothing to do with tanks or
ships or (at least in any great extent) hand to
hand combat.  It was carried out by a few
organized cowards who took what are normally
useful tools (planes) and used them in such a way
as to cause massive destruction.

I can't point my finger at the military in any
fashion whatsoever and say, "they did 'such and
such' wrong."

There may very well be other branches of
government that should have the fingers pointing
at them, but that's a BIG topic...

My appologies if I stepped on anyone's toes.

I've said enough and I must go.

Brian

=====
Brian Trout