Practice Keyboard

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:08:11 -0600

At 06:21 PM 9/13/01 -0400, Clark wrote:

>List,  Does anyone have knowledge about a silent practice keyboard?  I
>have a colleague looking for one, and I don't know anything about
>them.  Help, anyone?

I received email from a fellow who has one like mine that he's trying to
sell... a Virgil Practice Clavier from about 1906. I have no idea where he
is. Email me at john@musselwhite.com and I'll put you two together if you like.

He asked me about the value and I had no answer for him. They are common
enough to have little antique value from what I understand. I'm considering
putting a MIDI kit into mine just to make it more than just something else
to dust. Has anyone ever done that? At least MIDIed it might be worth
something.

                         John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
mailto:john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom