I am frightened

Keith & Linda Corbridge kc7cvc@mtwest.net
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:40:53 -0600

     SO AM I, WE SHOULD`VE ALREADY TURNED AFGANISTAN INTO GREENGLASS THAT
GLOWS IN THE DARK. ONE PEACEKEEPER MISSILE COULD DO THAT AND THE SUDAN TOO
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 4:50 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: I am frightened

In a message dated 13/09/01 6:00:50 PM, nhunt@optonline.net writes:

<< In his first six months in office President Bush did the following, and
up
almost 70 other "protections" were removed.  And we expect this guy to fight
for
out liberty? >>

Well Newton this certainly shows solidarity in a time of crisis. Not to
mention that your "facts" are again at least partially incorrect.
Jim Bryant (FL)