naptha+mineral oil/silicon+naptha

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 06:56:17 -0400

Keith and Linda,

When you write "We also have the same formula..." this sounds more like
a marketing email than anything else.  Are you really piano
technicians?  You don't mention anything about your involvement with
pianos, and I know you are not listed in the current PTG directory.  If
your product is untried and unproven in pianos over some reasonable
length of time, I would recommend extreme caution.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT