I am frightened

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 06:47:14 -0400

Bill,

Two comments.  I agree strongly with your statement below; that is the kind of
nation I want to call my own.  The opposite would be immoral and uncivil, and I
can't support that.  Second, as horrible as these terroristic deeds are, it
seems from last night's news that the casualty count is more likely to be in
the 5,000-6,000 range, rather than the earliest projected possibilities.