Don't know what to say (Wim)

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:00:16 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/01 6:08:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
jformsma@dixie-net.com writes:

> Maybe the reason why the games are being cancelled is to allow greater
> security measures to be implemented first. After all, a stadium filled with
> people is a prime target for a bomb.
>
> John M. Formsma

John:

That idea was brought up last night at a dinner party I went to. Although I
would agree that could be a possibility, these cowards could do that not just
this weekend, but at any time in the future. And they could that not just at
a football or baseball game. They could do that at a concert, a play, a
speech, etc. So should we cancel all concerts, athletic events, or any other
event where more than 3,000 (or pick a number), people gather from now until
????.  That is the point I was making. If we allow ourselves to be frightened
to the point it alters our way of life, then "they" will have won.

Wim