After the Day of Remembrance

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:33:29 +1000

Kent, list and all,

Kent wrote;

>At this hour I was to be in Chicago, helping to plan the next convention of
>the Piano Technicians Guild. Events have made that planning meeting
>impossible for now, so I am at home. It is just as well, for my ability to
>work and concentrate has gradually deteriorated this week. This is most
>distressing.

Indeed it has been a most shocking week, and many of us in Australia
also have found it difficult to work (my workshop has practically
been at a standstill since the news broke). We can only imagine the
scale of loss, but only those at the coal face will understand the
enormity of it.

So much has already been said, but we would like to extend our
sympathy to all those who have, and will continue to suffer from the
barbaric acts of this week. I'm sure there will be a response - it is
understandable and appropriate. Let's hope that it is made in
response to careful consideration.

Our best regards to you all at this difficult time.

Ron Overs and staff.
--
Overs Pianos
Sydney Australia