Fw. WE AMERICANS

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:03:07 +0200

Thanks for the info,

That was sounding like pejorative terminology to me.

Besides, what interest to give this precision, is the man having some
decendance from slaves from Africa more credible for what he says ?

Isaac
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]De la part de
Wimblees@AOL.COM
  Envoyé : dimanche 16 septembre 2001 21:54
  À : pianotech@ptg.org
  Objet : Re: Fw. WE AMERICANS

  In a message dated 9/15/01 6:52:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
oleg-i@wanadoo.fr writes:

    For curiosity , how is it possible ?
    (This was written by Miami-Herald Columnist Leonard Pitts, an African
American)

    I was told there where twoo different continent are not they ?How are
they looking ?

    Isaac OLEG

  Isaac
  An African American is a American of African decent. Known more commonly
as black people.

  Willem