vallotti temperament

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:03:09 -0600

Thanks Ron.  the Hale digital SOT is very similar to the earlier SAT.
Same degree of accuracy, etc.  I can program it to any number of tunings
so I don't have to enter them manually each time.  It's display
(alpha/numeric) is smaller, but it still has the little red LEDs that
appear to rotate.
My own thought is to do as you suggested - set a temperament octave and
do the rest aurally.
Thanks again.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.