Recession-proof?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:49:55 -0400

In the US, with the advent of all the posibilities, it would be my opinion
that 'new' piano sales are bound to take a hit. I feel used pianos between 2
parties and used from dealerships should maintain.

but service...

I'm the admitted rook in the business, and seeing company after company
laying off thoussands of people, I still feel pretty safe being in a
service-based business.

Is this a false sense of security? The activity of my phone tells me no, but
I would like to hear the comments from those who have been through what I
believe we are headed towards.

roo(k)