attachments

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:38:56 -0700

Thanks for responding, Oleg.  That is what is happening to me, too.  I
opened one and it was a notepad file.  I sure hope by opening it I didn't
infect my computer.  I've been updating my virus software regularly and it
said nothing about these.  Let me know if you find out something.
Thanks again,

jeannie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Isaac OLEG SIMANOT
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:12 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: attachments

Hello,

Since yesterday or so I have seen attachments that where not there before.

Opened one , contents a text version of the post (like notepad)

Strange. I heard from attachment Email virus, but not in txt format.

My Virus soft is Norton and up to date, will run it tonight.

Regards.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---