Old plastic action parts

Stacy Adams adams_piano@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:35:59 -0600

Thanks Roger, and to everyone who replied.  I would have loved to give this
job a try just so I can say I did one, but I learned today that the owner
will likely be sending the piano to auction.  Too bad.  I might have to look
into Don Mannino's reamers just out of curiosity, though.  Does he sell them
directly?

Things are great here, Roger, I wish we'd have moved to Victoria ages ago.
I'll be sure to send you a picture of me mowing my lawn this Christmas!
(Aren't we West Coast people ever smug?)

Thanks again,

Stacy