Texas State Convention - 'Put the Hammer Down'

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:51:37 -0400

It is indeed specific, but it is not clear.

>  The Dallas / Ft.Worth area is gearing up for the Texas State Association
>  seminar.  Designer and builder Del Fandrich's all day class "Piano Scale
>  Making - Understanding How Pianos Work", starts at 8:30, the morning of
>  October 11th. All other classes start on Thursday, the 12th. and run
>  through Sunday the 14th.

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but it is definately not clear to me. And
I am of generally average intelligence! The above states that Del's scaling
class starts the morning of October 11th. October 11 is a Thursday. The
above then further states that all other classes start on "Thursday, the
12th....". October 12th is a Friday - not a Thursday. This is the source of
YOUR confusion. I think your post is "definitely mixed up"! AND "YOU may
want to re-read what you wrote."

So, again, I ask: Is Del's scaling class to be held on Wednesday, October
10, or will it be held Thursday, October 11 (oops, I see that I did indeed
carry over your mistake of Thursday the 12th - I meant the 11th - but the
question remains unclarified)? And do the other classes start on Thursday,
October 11, or on Friday, October 12th? I'll assume the end date of Sunday
the14th is correct!

Yours Clearly,
Terry Farrell