Need Stwy leg

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:29:07 -0700

Hi List

     I posted this before and I thought i'd try this again. I purchased =
a Stwy B from the 1930's that has picture frame legs typical of that era =
however one is missing. Does anyone know where I can find one of these =
or have one made. Come on now put on your collective thinking caps I'm =
desperate. The piano came from a movie studio where one leg was =
obviously snapped off.
      My other option is to buy a set of new but ever so plain ones.
    Thanks in advance for your brilliant replys.
       =20
    Dale Erwin