FULL rebuilding evolution/uprights

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:08:46 +0200

I keep hearing different suggestions and hints from highly respected corners
alluding to some connection between the sound / tone of the piano and the
pinblock. I gotta admit I am rather mystified as to how this can be the case,
but in one way or another this general theme keeps comming up.

So far I havent heard alot of solid discussion on either side of this general
question...mostly subjective and / or opinionated. Below tho are at least a
few claims towards how the pinblock can effect the tone of a piano.

It shore would be nice to get this whole matter cleared up. This magic circle
just wont go away..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.